INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY.
SANTOS CMI is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction company for Energy, Oil & Gas and Industrial sectors in Ecuador and Latin America that applies as an essential element in project execution, an Integrated Management System based on Quality standards, Occupational Health, Industrial Safety and Environment.
In order to comply with the requirements of the system, the following guidelines have been defined:
• Execute projects with acceptable profitability.
• Continuous improvement in efficiency and productivity.
• Maintain ethical practices based on corporate values.
• Prevent accidents and occupational diseases.
• Comply with legal and applicable requirements in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental.
• Maintain good relations with suppliers, subcontractors and communities in the areas of influence to the projects in execution.
• Prevent pollution and control environmental impacts according to applicable requirements.
• Improve the performance of the Integrated Management System through compliance with the strategic objectives defined by the Management.
Ing. Guillermo Domínguez